(google translate)Today the great race in Belgium with the test circuit that Belgacom has attracted many high level elite ready to test themselves for the Olympics.
Julien Absalon, indicated by many as the true rival of the Olympics Schurter view his great experience, today was the author of a big test against the German Manuel Fumic and Swiss Fabian Giger, but will not be in the Olympics. It 's strange to note that as the world's biggest event, the Olympics, missing the first several actors who could fight for a medal. That the steel Sven Nys in the Olympics is a great form by beating Tempier and Peraud.
The women's race was dominated by Julie Bresset who gave more than four minutes Turpijn Laura and more than six other French, Pauline Ferrand Prevot. Great success for France so what time towards London more motivated than ever.
foto Dieter Vanderlinden
|Ordine d'arrivo, Man Race:
1. Julien Absalon (Francia - Orbea) 1:42:36
2. Manuel Fumic (Germania - Cannondale Factory Racing) a 21''
3. Fabian Giger (Svizzera - Rabobank Giant) a 28''
4. Sven Nys (Belgio) a 1' 36''
5. Stephane Tempier (Francia - TX Active Bianchi) a 1'54''
6. Jean Christophe Peraud (A2G) a 3'08''
7. Kevin Van Hoolens (Belgio) a 3' 17''
8. Joris Massaer (Belgio) a 3'26''
9. Michiel Van der Heijden (Olanda - Rabobank Giant) a 3'40''
10. Sebastien Carabin (Belgio) a 4'38''
|Ordine d'arrivo, Woman Race:
1. Julie Bresset (Francia - BH SR Suntour) 1:34:25
2. Laura Turpijn (Olanda - MPL Specialized) a 4'23''
3. Pauline Ferrand Prevot (Francia - Rabobank Giant) a 6'29''
4. Anne Villar Argente (Spagna - Tomas Belles Cannondale) a 6'55''
5. Githa Michiels (Belgio - Trek KMC Trade) a 7'23'''
Prepared by WorldXCmtb