Windham doesn't give you a chance to surprise. After the victory of Bresset among women turn to Jaroslav Khulavy win in the men's race. Even in the men soon after the start formed a duo in the head with Kulhavy and Schurter. The Czech, however, seems to have set its cruising speed, while the Swiss continued to stand on the pedals. At the end of the first lap Schurter breaks off and passes to 10" from Czech rider Kulhavy while Fontana is in the group consisting of Marotte, Vogel and Fumic at 22". Mortiz Milatz boring and loses contact while coming from behind very strong within the first Christhp Sauser. During the 2 lap Schurter is taken up by the group of Fontana and then formed a group in pursuit of Khulavy but continues to gain passing to the third round with a 49" lead. Hermida while sailing around the 10th position. The situation remains unchanged until the end with Kulhavy wins ahead Schurter and Sauser. Kulhavy has shown once again that he is made of and now has no rivals as now ... he was born a new Absalon?
|Ordine d'arrivo, Men Race:
1. Jaroslav Kulhavy / Specialized Factory Racing 1h35'34"
2. Nino Schurter / Scott Swisspower 29"
3. Cristoph Sauser / Specialized Factory Racing 30"
4. Burry Stander / Specialized Factory Racing 48"
5. Maxime Marotte / BH Suntour 1'14"
6. Marco Aurelio Fontana / Cannondale Factory Racing 1'24"
7. Josè Antonio Hermida / Multivan Merida Biking Team 1'33"
8. Stephane Tempiere / TX Active Bianchi 2'39"
9. Lukas Fluckiger / Trek World Racing 2'49"
10. Mathias Fluckiger / Trek World Racing 2'52"
|World Cup Standing:
Prepared by WorldXCmtb